and Use of the Harpenden Skinfold Caliper
SETTING AND USING THE HARPENDEN SKINFOLD CALIPER
CARE AND USE
- Ensure that your Calipers are clean and open freely and smoothly.
Always clean the Caliper before and after use on a test subject.
- Open the Calipers to approx 2Omm and allow to close several
- Check for repeatability of the zero reading within one division
- DO NOT OPEN AND SHUT THE CALIPERS RAPIDLY OR ALLOW THE CALIPERS
TO SNAP SHUT. This can cause damage to the Indicator mechanism.
- When taking measurements, do not allow the calipers to snap
shut onto the test subject,as this could cause discomfort.
SETTING THE CALIPERS
- To re-set the Dial Indicator to zero, rotate the Bezel to the
- The Calipers are now ready for use.
- To calibrate the Harpenden Skinfold Calipers a special Calibration
Kit can be purchased.
Us for Additional Details